Friday 20 March 2009

SPRING CARDS


With all this lovely weather about it really makes you feel like using lovely light, bright spring colours doesn't it?

We've been having a Cuttlebug session for the last few nights. My Daughter has been making Mother's Day cards for both her Grandmas, so when my help was not required I had a play and ended up with 2 cards made from the same embossed card.

I used my favourite folder which is Stylized Flowers, and painted the image with glimmer mists, Key Lime Pie and Peach Delight. I don't use orange very much so it was nice to have a change.


I put non specific greetings on both of them so that I've always got that emergency card for any event I've forgotten. The top one was from the Artylicious Inspirations themeplate and the matting was gold mirri card which hasn't come out very well on the image. The bottom one was at bit from the "You" Embossing Folder that I just rubbed ink over and cut out.

Two cards in one night, not bad for a slow coach like me!

2 comments:

Sally H said...

What a lovely fresh colour scheme!

Enfys said...

Fabulous colours you chose for these Lisa, I just love the combo and the fresh green and orange pops right off the page
hugs
Enfys xx