Tuesday 24 March 2009

BUILD A BLOOM


Good Morning.

I'm going for my hair doing shortly and have a spare half hour so thought I would just tell you about a lovely Blog I found while pottering around all the lovely sites there are out there.

I love flowers and try to include them on cards and Layouts whenever I can, but they can be very expensive to buy so I try to make my own by either stamping or cutting them out of patterned paper.

I was over the moon, therefore, to discover Jak's Build A Bloom downloads that she offers on her site http://crafterskitchen.blogspot.com/. She even provides beautiful backing papers that match the flowers perfectly making card making easy when inspiration is lacking. If you love flowers as much as me it's definitely worth a look.

I made a very quick and easy card using one of the flowers and I have several more to do things with later.

No comments: