Well I've finally got my act together and produced a card with my cuttlebugging-told you I was a slow worker. Cards do not come naturally!!
For some reason I could not get my brain into gear and work out how to colour the embossing folder so that it left the embossed bit white like you clever people have done-----so I cheated and painted the background with Key lime glimmer mist. Well I ended up with the same result, just took a bit longer.
With the swirls I wiped over a Marvy Shades of Green Blending Blox ink pad.
The words were from my trusty Artylicious Inspirations themeplate and then I just used some green organza ribbon and gem stones as embellishments.
I shall have another go at colouring the actual embossing folder and see if I can unblock my mental block!!