Saturday 14 March 2009

Fairy Crafting

It is getting late and I was just catching up on all my blog reading while having that last cuppa before bed.

I was going to do a proper crafty post tomorrow when I've more time, but have just been entering a picture of my daughter's into a competition and thought I would share it with you.




She belongs to the Woodland Trust's Nature Detectives Club and their latest competition was to design a Fairy Glade. They provided a gnarly old tree and our Fairy Glade now has a waterfall and a big red door with lots of fairies and rather angry looking goblins outside. My favourite bit is the goblin looking out from around the tree. I wonder what he's up to?

Don't children have wonderful imaginations!!

2 comments:

Sally H said...

Does your daughter know the Faraway Tree stories by Enid Blyton? Looking at her wonderful creation, I think she would enjoy them!

lisa said...

Sally, funny you should say that, The Faraway Tree is one of her favourites!