Tuesday 30 September 2014

Some Exciting News!!!!!

Afternoon folks. Isn't it another glorious day. I have a million and one things to do but the sun was so glorious I took a book out into the sunshine for an hour...bliss.

Sorry I've been a bit quiet on the blogging front lately. I've been buried in my craft room playing with some fantastic new products called Spectrum Noir Aquatints which Sheena is launching in a Weekender on Create and Craft this weekend. Once I have the exact times, I'll let you know but there will be lots of shows both on Saturday and Sunday. She also has some fantastic new stamps to go with the Aquatints and I've been lucky enough to play with both sets.

Here is a sneaky peek of one from each set to give you an idea of what delights you have in store.





Now...what are Aquatints I hear you ask. Well, they are very vibrant pots of liquid watercolour which you can do all sorts with. We have been lucky enough to have had them to play with for sometime and have definitely put them through their paces. They will do all that Distress Inks will do so you can blend them and water spatter and faux bleach with them. There are also metallics in there too which I've used on both the samples above. If you like colour you are definitely going to Love these.

I'll be back tomorrow with some more cards so thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting.


3 comments:

Sally H said...

wow,wow, wow, Lisa! You have taken mte back to africa with that card! Stunning!!! I await these gorgeous stamps and tints with eagerness - gorgeous work!

Astrid Maclean said...

Absolutely wonderful samples Lisa!

Artyjen said...

They do look very colourfull! ;)
xoxo Sioux