Thursday 11 September 2014

A Bit More Christmas

Afternoon everyone. Isn't this Indian Summer just wonderful? I am supposed to be in my craft room disappearing under samples but I'm afraid while this weather lasts I'm spending much time in the garden and then having to craft late into the night to meet deadlines!! I have no will power but at this time of the year every sunny day is a bonus. I hope you are managing to enjoy it too.

I'm just popping by to share a couple of new samples I made for Sheena's shows on C&C tomorrow at 8am and 4pm where she is revisiting some of the beautiful Christmas stamps.

This is my first attempt at a candle. It was a scented one so filled my craft room with a lovely smell when I heated it up to put the images on.


I also made a tag/bookmark to go with it using the rest of the tissue paper images from the candle. It's the first time I've tried applying an image to a stamped background using tissue paper and a matt medium and it worked a treat. I shall definitely be experimenting more with this.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Hettie said...

These are lovely Lisa. I want to try candles...need to you tube them.
I need to email you too. Maybe tomorrow.
Hugs
xx