Thursday 18 September 2014

Another Sneaky Peak

Hello again folks.

I'm just stopping by again with another peek at the stamps Sheena will be launching tomorrow at 9am. As promised yesterday this is the last of the set of 3 I received and even my Hubby was excited when he saw this lovely dragon stamp.



He's a big dragon fan being a computer gamer nut for all those World of Warcraft type of games, not my thing at all but at least now I'll have the right stamp to make him birthday cards in future.

I painted this dragon with the Luminarte Silks and teamed it with the first set of Magical stamps.

The other set of 3 stamps include a Phoenix, New York Skyline and planets and an Angel. They really are something just a bit different.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the weekend, we are nearly there again, don't these weeks just fly by?

Happy Crafting

1 comment:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving all your Sheena samples.
Happy crafting, Angela x