Tuesday 16 September 2014

A Little Bit Magical

Afternoon folks. I hope you are still enjoying the sunshine. It's been slow to break through here today but we've had a glorious few hours this afternoon. I'm loving this extended summer. Long may it continue.

I've just popped by to let you know Sheena will be back on your screens on C&C on 19th September at 9am. She only has the one show so set your record buttons!! She is releasing some gorgeous new " A Little Bit Magical"  stamps and I have absolutely loved working with these.

Here is one of the samples I made using the mermaid plate.


She has been coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and the background is all distress inks. I created the reflection by stamping onto acetate and then rubbing that image onto the card.

I shall be back tomorrow to share another of the plates. If you love stamps that are just that little bit different you are going to love these sets.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Stunning card... Absolutely gorgeous Px

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous card, love how you did the reflections.
Yvonne

Astrid Maclean said...

Such a gorgeous card! The mirror effect is so clever, love it!!