Monday 18 June 2012

A Few Sheena Silhouette Samples

Evening all. I hope you have managed to enjoy this beautiful sunshine we have been blessed with today. It's been glorious here. I've cut the grass and tried to tame our somewhat neglected garden. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a bit more done tomorrow.

As promised, here are some of the samples I did recently for the last Create and Craft shows that Sheena did. These sets of stamps were so popular they sold out in record time and I'm not surprised, they are lovely to work with.



This first one was done on a clinged filmed H20 background. These two colours are among my favourites for this technique, they just go together so well. I embossed the images with Blueberry WOW powder.

The next two are both done on distress ink backgrounds that are then sprayed with mica powder. Can you tell this is my favourite technique at the minute??



The stamps are all individual so you can create any scene you want. I just added some hand drawn birds to the last one.

Well, I think it's time for another cuppa and maybe a little potter in my greenhouse before it gets too late.

Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Ellie Knol said...

LOVE all of them!

Jill said...

Wow Lisa, just love those cards!

Hope you are feeling a lot better by now.

There is always so much to do in the garden isn't there - it's hard work! I never got outside with pulling up weeds!!

Jill x

Michelle said...

Beautiful Cards Lisa, I wondered if you'd be in your garden today. I've been busy making a bird table (after falling asleep in the sun this morning! Now H2O and clingfilm, does it work the same way as starburst stains?
x Michelle

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...beautiful cards Lisa...super blending of your inks, loVely colour choices & great stamp work, I loVe the flick technique too, it amazes me how the colour just wicks away when heated...my favourite is the bottom one as I just adore the bare tree...superb makings...Mel :)

Sally H said...

Wow! These are gorgeous, Lisa! So so beautiful! Sheena is a very lucky lady, receiving those!

Beryl said...

They are beautiful cards Lisa. I've got the stamps but haven't had a chance to play yet - perhaps the next time it rains - shouldn't be long. It was lovely to get outside here today too. This morning it was really hot but much more pleasant this afternoon.
Beryl xx

Kezzy said...

Wow Lisa gorgeous cards both techniques are stunning. Kezzy xxx

Kezzy said...

Wow Lisa gorgeous cards, both techniques are stunning. Kezzy xxx

Shelley said...

these are really beautiful!

brenda said...

A super collection of artwork Lisa, the last one really tick all mu boxes, rich colours, some glimmer and a tree !

B x

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fab cards, Lisa. Great colours & techniques.
I enjoy watching Sheena on Create & Craft. She taught me a thing or two for using make your own clouds the otehr week.