Monday 21 July 2014

Rooftops

Happy  Monday everyone. We are on the first day of our 6 weeks holiday. I love the fact that I break up when DD does, especially when the weather is a stunning as it is this morning.

Even though I am off work I was still up at the crack of dawn to catch Sheena's first show on C&C this morning. The samples the team have made looked amazing.

I'm sharing my favourite make with you this morning. There are times when you have an idea and it works out better than you imagined. This card was one of those.



Easy Peasey. Just Antique Linen for the church, Vintage Photo for the roof tops and Walnut stain with a touch of Tumbled Glass for the sky. The background is embossed using just the snowflake part of the Wellies embossing folder with more Vintage Photo Distress Ink applied.

Right I must fly this morning, it's my Mum's birthday today and we are taking her out for the day so enjoy your week whatever you are up to and Happy Crafting.

7 comments:

Hettie said...

This is gorgeous Lisa. This just looks fabulous.
I caught Sheena making this on C&C earlier, but I was running around watering so missed most of it.
Enjoy your hols.
xx

Fiona C said...

My complete favourite card - love it xx

G Peplow said...

Hi Lisa, Lovely of you to stop by :D I am as guilty, for not keeping in touch, I'm sorry, life just gets in the way sometimes :D So glad I made it though, what a gorgeous Christmas card, monotone always appeals to me but this works beautifully, love it! Enjoy the summer hols :D xx

craftimamma said...

This did turn out beautifully so I'm not surprised you were pleased with it yourself Lisa. I've not had time to even check the Sky box to see if it behaved and recorded the programme for me but I do hope so or I'm going to be one disappointed crafter!

Enjoy your break!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

sandra de said...

Hi Lisa this is such a lovely card and perfect for that event that I don't want to think about!! I envy anyone who is organised and makes cards well in advance. Hope you had a lovely day with your mum.

Sally H said...

A stunning card, Lisa! I love the sepia effect. Gorgeous!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ooh love the sepia look fab, lisa!! Shaz in Oz.x