Sunday 10 August 2014

A Peaceful Easy Morning

Hello everyone from a very soggy Yorkshire today. I hate that it keeps us indoors but the garden certainly does need it, my poor flowers are looking decidedly parched.

I've just popped by today to share my latest makes for Sheena Douglass who has another launch of some new stamps on C&C next Tuesday at 1pm and 7pm.



There are lots of images along with the main one so that you can make up different scenes. I coloured this one with H20's and used white gesso to create some summery clouds.

If you have time have a look what the rest of the DT have created. You'll be able to spot the other stamp sheet, which, if you have a steam train enthusiast in your lives will be perfect.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting.

6 comments:

rachel said...

this looks awesome - love it xx

Debbie Dolphin said...

Hello Sweetie

Just popping in to say HI :D
I do always read your your blog but Im so bad at commenting these days.
Hope you and yours are well. Yes its been a soggy day here in lovely Yorkshire but a perfect crafty day indeed. I actually love days like today as I really needed some craftime.
your card as always is gorgeous xxx
Hugs
Debbie xx

Sally H said...

This is really beautiful! I have loved looking at the ones you and the team have put on facebook too. I think I need the 'brief encounter' set!!!

Sally H said...

Meant to say, hope you have as good weather as we had and enjoy the countryside x

sandra de said...

Lovely card, makes me want to paint it!! Stay dry and yes to drinking lots of tea, I think I need to buy the yorkshire teabags at our local supermarket. I wonder if they really come from Yorkshire? Have a lovely week.
Sandra de @33

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Mm, Lisa, have seen these on Joanna sheen and often wondered what they would look like carded up... well done, Shaz in Oz.x