Saturday 5 July 2014

A Touch of Ivy

Bonjour lovely crafters from a very proud Yorkshire Lass tonight. What a day we've had. I will share some photos tomorrow of all the crowds that lined the Tour De France route in town today, I've never seen so many having a great time. I even managed to snap the cyclists as they whizzed by. Someone even saw The Beckhams nearby but unfortunately I missed them, lol!!!!!!

Anyway, onto crafty matters, I need to share another sneaky peek of Sheena's lovely Christmas stamps with you.


This one is a huge sentiment that will make those important quick cards when you need to make loads in a hurry. I've gold embossed it and teamed it with the Ivy corner set from last year.

Don't forget to try and catch the Craft Clinic on Monday with Sheena to see lots more lovely samples and ideas from the lady herself and the rest of The Inkoids.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

6 comments:

JoZart Designs said...

Your card is so special... gorgeous in fact.
I'm looking forward to seeing more pics of the T de F but meanwhile it's good to hear you had such a super day.
Jo x

Hettie said...

This is gorgeous Lisa. Love that sentiment.
Hugs
xx

Diane said...

Great cards, Lisa - this ones and yesterday's. Looking forward to the show tomorrow!
Diane xx

Artyjen said...

Love the detail on those ivy leaves...and what great coverage showing off your beautiful part of the country ;)
xoxo Sioux

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card.
However, I will not think about Christmas just yet, we are only just getting lovely weather here in Scunthorpe although it is gorgeous all day in Grimsby because I can spy it through the bars in the office windows!!!

Sally H said...

Wow! Breathtakingly gorgeous! I think this could work as a wedding card, a birthday card, a sympathy card... well, just about anything! LOVE it very much!