Saturday 19 July 2014

Oh Deer...another Sneaky Peek!

Afternoon folks. Well the rain has finally stopped here and the sun is out again. Thankfully, we missed all the storms but it's still very warm and sticky.

I've just popped in for another Sneaky Peek from Sheena's 4 Day Deal starting next Monday.


These lovely dear and trees are on the same stamp plate as the couple from yesterday. I stamped the trees and clear embossed them before adding more in Chipped Sapphire Distress ink and then masking a moon. Once more inks are added to the sky the clear embossed trees act as a resist. The deer are stamped in Gathered Twigs which is painted out a bit with water, which is a very easy way of colouring them.

I shall be back tomorrow with a look at the other stamp set, which, if you've seen any of the other samples, you will know is gorgeous.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Saturday evening.

6 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love the samples Lisa, gorgeous stamps.
Happy crafting, Angela x

sandra de said...

Hi Lisa, gorgeous collection of cards and I can see why you are able to sell them in a local shop. They are beautiful. I like the idea of funding some of the craft I do but am not good at promoting (no facebook/no twitter and no instagram) I just scrape in to do woyww. By the look of the comments not a lot of people are selling online. Most people seem to do it word of mouth and this would probably suit me. Although I do wonder when I am going to find the time!! How is your lovely summer going? Our winter is unusually cold for Sydney, but that means I have an excuse to craft. have a lovely week. Sandra de

Diane said...

This is so atmospheric, Lisa - just lovely!
Diane xx

Fiona C said...

Perfect frosty moonlight scene - lovely xx

Sally H said...

I LOVE this Lisa! What a stunning card! Gorgeous in every way! I may need to buy those deer!

Hettie said...

This is one super dooper card there Lisa. Those stamps look great.
Hugs
xx