Thursday 30 October 2014

Just a Note

Evening lovely crafting friends.

I'm just whizzing by amidst decorating chaos to let you know that the very talented Sheena Douglass will be back on your Create and Craft screens on Saturday and Sunday with another weekender. She will be playing with lots of Pebeo mixed media goodies and has some very exciting things up her sleeves. The first show is on Saturday at 9am.

I didn't have time to play with the new mediums due to being up to my eyes in wallpaper and paint but did get to play with the luscious new stamps.

Here are a couple of my samples using both the wonderful, HUGE flower stamps combined with some geometrical shapes from the second set. These were designed for the mediums but work brilliantly for cards too.


This first one was inspired when I saw Leann Chivers colouring on Kraft cards with the Spectrum Noir pencils after first painting out the flowers with watered down white acrylic. I have to say I'm not much of a pen colourer but absolutely loved the pencils and completely lost myself for ages.


This second sample is the tried and trusted bleached distress ink technique but I added some colour back into the flowers with the pencils, can you tell I'm a fan??

I hope you manage to catch some of the shows. I shall be glued as I've seen what the rest of the DT have been creating with the new mediums and have been blown away.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting

2 comments:

Hettie said...

WOW Lisa. These are wonderful. I may now get to watch Sheena as I am glued to my settee for the next few days!
Happy decorating.
Hugs
xx

Sally H said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I must try this! stunning cards, Lisa!