Wednesday, 7 October 2026

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday 905 For Sarah

 Good Morning dear Deskers on this very sad day.

I had written my post for this week after missing a few weeks and then saw Julia's Facebook post yesterday with the shocking and sad news of the passing of Sarah, our WOYWW host. I couldn't believe it. 

I never met Sarah in person but she was a regular desker back in the days when I originally joined WOYWW so I feel I've known her a very long time and know she's been a big part of the WOYWW family who will be able to tell you a lot more about her than I can.

I do know she was a very talented crafter and had been a teacher before she retired. We both worked in schools back in the day and used to share comments about school life as well as the craft that had happened during the week. 

My sincere condolences to all her family and friends and to all our fellow deskers, look after yourselves and tell your loved ones how much you love them. Life is short and can be brutal.

RIP Sarah.

Thank you Julia for taking over the WOYWW the reins again.


No comments: