Wednesday, 9 September 2026

WOYWW 901

 Morning lovely Deskers from a sunny Yorkshire.

Wasn't last week brilliant? I absolutely loved desk hopping and visiting so many old friends and making some new ones. Thank you so much for visiting me and leaving such friendly and interesting comments. I've read them several times over this week.

I've also spent some time working out how to update my blog, not easy these days, but I got there with some help.

So my desk this week.


Scrapbook page finished and put away and now onto card making for the box I sell. I use a lot of  decoupage die cuts because they are quick to make and sell really well. Because I'm thrifty I get 2 cards from each sheet as you can see.

Looking at my desk from this angle it's frightening how many paint brushes I have!!

I also had a little play last Sunday when it rained. The forecast earlier in the week had promised sunshine and 25 degrees so I'd set my stall out to sit outside with a book. Of course, this being Yorkshire, that didn't happen. It rained instead.

This is one of my favourite Pink Ink Stamps . I gave her a Wicked feel mixed with Halloween.

Before I sign off this week I thought I'd just share my new favourite recent purchase with you.

Isn't it a beauty. I've wanted an old sewing machine for years for sewing onto paper and saw this in my local Charity shop window. Hubby took it apart and serviced it and I spent a day cleaning and polishing it.

It came with a wooden cover, all the bobbins and feet and even the original instruction manual. Just look at the beautiful illustrations.

With a bit of help from Youtube, we got the bobbin filled and it works like a dream. I'm so pleased with it and have used it loads already. Although, when Freya brought me a pair of trousers to turn up, I did get my modern machine out, there are limits!! 

I hope you've all had a good week. I'm looking forward to WOYWW desk hopping to see what everyone has been up to.

  


No comments: