Wednesday 22 March 2017

WOYWW 407

Morning lovely WOYWWers from a chilly Yorkshire this morning. What happened to Spring? We had four seasons in one day yesterday, snow, hail, wind and brilliant sunshine!!!

Anyway, it's just grey and cold this morning so here's my desk.


I am in the middle of making Easter cards. Nor something I used to do but after someone pointed out that although I don't send them, plenty do, it's now one of my busiest times. I sold all the ones I've made up to now and have an order for 4 more so it's keeping me busy. As you can see lots of cutting out happening.

Here's one I made yesterday.


Along with my Mother's Day cards


I had a snazzy new camera for Christmas and have had little chance to try it out so I took it in the garden yesterday when the sun was out to capture the cheerful colour that is appearing.


The happy Tete a Tete daffodils nodding their heads in the wind.


My white Camellia for once unblemished by frost and turning brown. It was looking lovely but that might not be the case after the cold night we've just had.

Tibby was keeping a eye on what I was up too and enjoying the fresh air.



Well, that's me this week. If you want to share your crafty desk with us, then pop over to see Julia at WOYWW headquarters HERE.

I have a morning of appointments with my Mum so hopefully will be round to see what you've been up to this afternoon.

Have a great Wednesday and Happy Crafting!

15 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Lisa. Fab cards and gorgeous photos. I've been snapping a few pics in my garden too this week while the sun was shining and will prob share them on Friday Smiles this week.
Hugs,
Annie x #13

Sarah Brennan said...

Lovely cards. Is that a stamp and die set for the Easter wreath or a topper? Nice camera work too. Sarah #26

glitterandglue said...

Hi Lisa. Two beautiful cards there, and lovely photos. I only send about 4 Easter cards, but have made many more this year already - and still need some more!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #6

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Lovely Easter cards - I don't think I've ever made one in my life! Beautiful flowers and Tibby's got very striking eyes! Have a wonderful week! zsuzsa #22

Sharon said...

Pretty Easter cards.

That's the problem with Spring - the up and down weather. Drives me and my body crazy. Can't seem to get warm with all the ups and downs. This morning when I went for my walk it was -8C and on Friday they are forecasting 18c. Crazy!

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #34

Jan said...

Great workdesk and projects xx Jan (41)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh wow, that camellia is BEAUTIFUL! You really have caught that freshness that only seems to last for such a short time. The Easter card is gorgeous too, the lavender gingham ribbon is perfect :-D
Hugs, LLJ 3 xxx

Helen said...

love the cards, and the pics from the garden too - hope you make more time to use your new camera lots. Helen #2

Kathleen said...

Two fabulous cards in gorgeous colours, one of the best wreaths I have seen and gorgeous flowers on the second card.
Like the look of the cut flowers on your desk, I can see they will make a stunning card too.
Your cat is looking very mischievous.

Kath x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great post Lisa. Looks like your garden is doing well, gorgeous flowers. Tibby is a real poser, such a pretty cat. Thanks for the visit to mine and happy woyww, Angela x16x

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Lisa, Tibby is gorgeous! I do like the camellia, isn't it beautiful? And I'm also fond of the miniature daffs, much more than their larger cousins. Lovely cards, I need to get two Mothers day cards made superfast! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #5 XxXx

Mrs.D said...

MOrning, beautiful Easter cards there, but without doubt the most beautiful picture is Tibby, she/he is gorgeous and beautiful colours.
Thanks for visiting my desk and your nice comments.
Chris #9

sandra de said...

Beautiful cards and flowers. But the most handsome is Tibby. Hope all well with you... no time for woyww this week.
Sandra

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah good to have a great camera isn't it Lisa ??
I keep praying my current one will hold out as the new ones I like are so expensive.
I love your cards and desk share.. and think that camellia is surpeb!
Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration!
Happy belated WOYWW!
Shaz in Oz.x #21

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

Neet said...

Hya Lisa - Tibby made me smile, peering under that twig as if to say "how dare you take my photo for your blog". Those are beautiful cards, no wonder you have sold so many, they will brighten up any corner of a room that the recipients put them in.
Love the Mother's Day card too, gorgeous coloured stamping.
Hugs, and thanks for visiting me, sorry I am so late xx 8