Saturday 25 January 2014

Another Sheena Douglass Sneaky Embossing Peek

Afternoon lovely crafters. I hope you are enjoying your Saturday. It's a great crafting day here with some wild weather outside.

I'm just popping by with another Sheena sneaky peek as promised.

This one is embossed acetate using the Beautiful Arches folder.



I swiped Black Stazon over the embossed area and splodged some silks on the reverse before backing it onto black card and then colouring in some of the detail with a black promarker.

Thanks for stopping by and for all the lovely comments you leave. I so appreciate it.

Happy Crafting.

5 comments:

Diane said...

I love it, Lisa - beautiful colours!
Diane x

Jill said...

It's stunning Lisa. Jill x

Beryl said...

I wondered how you did that when I saw it on FB. What a fabulous effect. Love it.
Beryl xx

Sally H said...

Ooooh, Gorgeous Lisa! Love the colours x

Hettie said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, and the one in the post below.
Not watched much of CnC as I am trying desperately not to spend money! I have too many toys that I have bought and not played with!
Hugs
xx