Saturday 25 May 2013

What A Beautiful Day

Afternoon folks. I hope you are enjoying this beautiful sunshine today. What stunning weather and as clear as a bell. We have been out onto the moors this morning and you could see for miles. Magic!! So different from yesterday. Lets hope it lasts!!

Sheena had two brilliant shows today and as usual sold out of most things which is great. That means you love these stamps as much as us Inkoids!

I enjoyed making the samples so much I thought I'd share some daffodils with you today.


Another completely H20'd card, hope I'm not boring you with these, but the stamps just lent themselves to creating a set.


This second one is again painted with H20's but I made the background out of distress inks and over stamped with the Ageing Beautifully set.

Thanks for stopping by and have a brilliant Bank Holiday.

10 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Lisa. Pleased to see that you have had some good weather today, so have we!

I really love daffodils and your daffs are gorgeous! Jill x

Lisa-Jane said...

Great work Lisa! These are beautiful!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Lisa, it's been a fantastic day here. Managed to watch one of Sheena's shows but the other is recorded so all I need is a dull day and I can catch up :) Love your daffodils, beautifully coloured as usual and great backgrounds. Pity the real flowers have gone over now in our garden. Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Beryl said...

Beautiful cards Lisa. I love the backgrounds especially.
Glad you got some sunshine and fresh air yesterday. I'm hoping to get out in the garden today - if only to see how waterlogged it still is.
Beryl xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow .. i thought the others were my favourites .. and now i love these lol.. so cheerful
Lisa x

ria gall said...

Hi Lisa
your cards are wonderful, I watched both of Sheena's shows and saw all the great work the DT have put in using Sheena's fantastic stamps.
I love how you have blended the colours bringing the flowers to life, stunning
Ria

Sally H said...

Stunning cards, Lisa! I spotted several of yours on the shows. Gorgeous work my friend x

Claire Phillips said...

Hi Lisa we had wonderful weather on Saturday also, which was great as we had family up from down South and I do like to squash the terrible scottish weather reputation...lol....alas today it's back to good old rain!
Super cards - great colour. Cheers Claire x

Hettie said...

Trying to play catch up here Lisa! Wow these are wonderful. Have a soft spot for daffodils!! You have done a cracking job here!
Hugs
xx

Kay Carley said...

These are just beautiful Lisa and I admired them on the show too ;) xx