Wednesday 14 September 2016

WOYWW 380

Morning dear WOYWW friends. Well, I'm back. There's me thinking, when we broke up for the summer hols, I would have loads of time for blogging.....Wrong!!!! I don't know where the weeks went.

Anyway, I have a rare day off today so I'm here and getting some jobs caught up with.

First things first, here's my desk this morning. Not much happening I'm afraid. It's been too hot!



My DD decided to change her bedroom round a couple of weeks ago which involved swapping bookcases from her room and my craft room so a huge sort out followed, especially in my craft room. I can now see the floor and everything has been put into it's place. I may never find anything ever again. My lovely Hubby made me some more ribbon organisers so I am all colour coordinated.



What else has been happening in The Craft Garden. Well. I am in the middle of helping my Mum with moving house, we had a lovely week in beautiful Cornwall and I was thrilled to call in on Jan (LLJ) at long last. We just managed to catch her before she moved house and we were made so very welcome by her lovely family with tea and cake. It was brilliant to finally meet after chatting on t'internet for the last 5 or so years. I've borrowed your photo, Jan, hope you don't mind.



Well, that's me today. I'm off to my Mum's now for some more packing so I'll be round to catch up with you later.

If you want to share your desk with us, then pop over to see the lovely Julia, HERE.

Enjoy your Wednesday and Happy Crafting.

16 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

We are pretty in purple in that pic! Goodness, that seems ages ago now and yet it was only 3 (?) weeks ago. I'm so pleased you had a great holiday. Hope your Mum's move goes as smoothly as ours...we are just starting to look seriously now 😊
Hugs, LLJ 14 xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Aw Lisa, I really wanted to pop over and mug you when I heard you were visitng, but it wasn't to be this time, so glad you got to sample the LLJ hospitality, it's grand!
You're busy again - a room change would have me hospitalised about now, I think, that would really take me some time!
Don't your ribbons look lovely like that - bet you smile every time you see them!

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Lisa, isn't Jan the loveliest person? And her family too. Gorgeous stack of ribbon colours. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #9 xxx

Sharon said...

Lovely picture! Sounds like you had fun.

Cleaning/sorting seems to be a thing around the desks this week. Glad you got things sorted but do you remember where you put them? I still haven't found my many scissors I 'misplaced' at Christmas. I reckon I threw them out. Nevermind.

Have a great week
Sharon K #40

Chidkid said...

Wow.. that's some ribbon organisation. Lucky you to have a creative hubby too. Happy WOYWW. Elaine no. 20

Anne said...

How lovely to meet Jan. I met some WOYWWers in July - such fun. Hope all goes well re your mum. Hoping my mum can move nearer to me. Anne x #17

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Lisa, love the ribbons all stacked up. It's good to have them where you can find what you need quickly. You too look great together, bet you had a lovely time. Thanks for the lovely comment over at mine and happy woyww, Angela x 19

Kathleen said...

Lovely photo of you and Jan.
Love your ribbon holders and isn't it good to have a sort out, and even throw things away and the next week you need them.

Look to have a nice tan, was it the holiday or the days in the garden. Hope the storm last night didn't cause you too much damage to your plants.

Take care.

Kath x

StampedbyChris said...

That's a great photo of you two! I wish my husband was handy enough to make me some storage items.
Hugs
Chris P #34

RosA said...

Love your ribbon towers! Isn't it strange (annoying) that when you rearrange or organise stuff, or even tidy up, that it's so hard to find stuff afterwards!
And yes, I did enjoy the snow :)
Have a good week!

Neet said...

Thanks for your visit and lovely comments. The meds are not working as I would have hoped as yet but seeing GP this morning. Fingers crossed.
Love the ribbon holders, I have one Tower but that is a good idea to have three and they look so pretty with the colours. I am sure you will soon find your way around the craft room again, does one good to have a good sort out.
Hope mum is settled now - envious of you getting to see Jan - I remember the photo at the time on Jan's blog. Such a lovely photo to treasure.
Hugs & thanks again for the visit to my blog.
Neet 22 xx

Annie said...

Hi Lisa thanks for calling by at mine yesterday. It's good to see you back joining in the fun. Lovely photo of two lovely people. It sounds like like has been and will be busy for you. Really hope your mums move goes well.
Hugs,
Annie x #16

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi again Lisa! Thats fab news you are going to Happy Stampers. It's a fantastic show, almost every stall is stamping. From comments I have, Helen is going too, as well as Neet, so as long as I get there, we will all have to meet. I'll message you my phone number closer when I know I can definitely go. By the way, if you are driving, the parking is a nightmare! Tiny car park, so it's a case of finding a space in nearby roads! Hugs, Shaz xx

sandra de said...

Hello Lisa, so lovely to see a pic of you and Julia. I think holidays are always busier then expected but, catching up with family and friends is always a priority. Lovely to see you back at woyww..... we all take breaks because life is sooooo busy.
sandra de

okienurse said...

now I am jealous! I would love to be able to go to the UK and meet up with all you awesome gals! Maybe I should start saving my pennies now…Great looking desk. I love the ribbon holders. Vickie #11

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hope things are ok with you Lisa, you've not bogged for a while. Guess you're flat strap with mum, family commitments and school.
Blessings upon you as we remember Jesus' birthday and a healthy 2017.
Sending bloggy hugs from downunder,
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}