Wednesday 2 December 2015

WOYWW 339

Morning dear WOYWW friends. Well here we are on the first week of December. Can you believe it? It doesn't seem two minutes since we were enjoying summer and now winter is definitely with us. We have had nothing but rain here for days.

Well, here's my desk this morning, just as I left it yesterday afternoon.



I'm trying to get organised and get my Christmas cards done so have decided to do a few each day, I only get a couple of hours in an afternoon but so far am getting about 4 done a day so it seems to be working. My desk is a shambles but this is just how I work!!!!

Thank you for sharing all your music tastes with me last week, it was so interesting to hear what you listen to, or not in a few cases. And just to answer a few of you who asked, yes, I did paint the hearts on last weeks card. They are really easy, it's just blobs of paint swirled together!!

I was also doing some colouring last week so thought I'd share my finished poppy with you. I've made it up into a card.



I've also been sorting through my boxes of unfinished bits and bobs and trying to make them into something and this was from a playing session I had with some brushos. The background was too heavy but I found that I could lighten it with a good spray of water and now I think I'm happy so it made it onto a card.



That's me this week, so if you want to share your desk with us then pop over to see the lovely Julia, HERE.

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your Wednesday.

Happy Crafting!!

11 comments:

sandra de said...

Ohh that last card is stunning, gorgeous and simply divine. You have done a brilliant job controlling those brushos. Actually all your cards look pretty stunning. Must post a pic of my little "willow tree" angel of hope. Next week I promise.... going to put it on my desk so I remember! Have a lovely week.
sandra de @19

Annie said...

Hi Lisa.....love your poppy card [my fav flowers] and the blue swirly one is so pretty. How clever are you.
Have a great week.
Hugs,
Annie x #15

buterfliecrafter said...

the brushos background is gorgeous. Vicky(#1)

Lisca said...

Oh what lovely cards!! I love that blue one.
Good for you that you are doing 4 a day when you have a minute. I am retired and don't seem to have time at all.
Thanks for visiting,
Have a good week,
Lisca#11

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Lisa, love the card you 'rescued'. Amazing what can be done with the Brushos'. Love the Poppy card too. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #4 xxx

Nikki said...

I love the blue card it's just dreamy and you did a beautiful job in the poppy. I went into a panic a while ago and made a whole bunch really quickly. Hugs Nikki 9

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I have no idea what Brushos are but they've made a very pretty card! I like the poppy too,clever colouring. I think I answered your music question today! I like everything from pop to blues to classical to country to folk....wide ranging taste, me!
Hugs, LLJ 7 xxx

Kathleen said...

Your colouring is stunning, two fabulous cards and I love your desk as it is nearly as bad as mine.
Hope your garden isn't water logged!

Kath x

Artatag said...

Lovely cards! You are a busy bee! Making 4 cards a day! That is a lot
Hugs
Gabriele 39

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous cards Lisa, good luck at getting the Christmas cards finished. I am a bit late getting round this week as I was forced, yes forced to go to the Country Living Christmas fair at Harrogate. Thanks for the visit to mine and hope you had a happy woyww,
Angela x 19

Sue Jones said...

First, Sorry I am SO late with my Comments.Wow your poppy card is gorgeous. I love brushos too and your card is beautiful. Thanks for visiting me earlier in the week . Soojay xx