Monday 22 June 2015

Don't Mention Christmas!!!

Afternoon lovely crafty friends. What has happened to our summer?? It's been another chilly, damp day here in Yorkshire but I've been playing in my craft room so I can't complain really.

Anyway, I just popped by today to let you know that the very talented Sheena Douglass is back on your screens on C&C this Thursday with a Christmas One Day Wonder. Yes, I know it's only June but you know what it's like in the Craft Industry. The glitter comes out every year around this time.

I thought I'd share a sneaky peek with you that isn't all snow and sleigh bells. This is my favourite stamp plate from all the sets being launched and I love that you can really play with the colours.



Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

TEDDYINKS said...

Hi Lisa, Made me laugh when you say "Don't mention Christmas" and since this you have done even more fabulous xmas designs for Sheena...hee hee Its taken me ages to find a place to leave a comment, so I'm putting it here lol Love your blog, you are a very talented crafter indeedy. I see you have done a bit of Alice in Wonderland too....I love her and what you've done. I made a little book of her (on my blog) I could not decorate a cake for the life of me but your even brilliant at that. I am slowly getting used to this blog lark and will enjoy seeing what you add to yours as times goes by. Luv jo xxxx