Wednesday 25 March 2015

WOYWW 303

Afternoon lovely WOYWW friends. Here I am again back amongst all you lovely deskers. It's really hard to get much bloggery time at the moment. I'm looking after my Mum following her shoulder joint replacement and it's a 6 week recuperation period when she can't really use it, so, with work I'm getting little free time at the moment, but having just enjoyed a quick potter in the greenhouse I thought I'd get a quick post done to say hello.

Here's my desk today, not much changed since the last time I was here. My little set of drawers are a little further on... I said I was taking my time.



As the weather is turning more springlike I've been spending much more time out in the garden so this is my other desk today.  


I've been sowing some seeds and sorting out all the things that have been overwintering.

Just before I go I wanted to show you what I made for both my lovely Mums for Mother's Day instead of a card this year. The blank MDF base came from Anna Marie Designs and I had a great time altering it.


I feel blessed to have them both in our lives and don't tell them often enough.

Right that's me this week. If you want to share your desk with a group of like minded folk, then pop over to see the lovely Julia, HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

10 comments:

Annie said...

Enjoy your time with your mum....there will be plenty of time for crafting when her shoulders better 😃 really hoping her recovery goes well and you both enjoy your time together.
Hugs,
Annie x #21

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I'm in LOVE with your chest of drawers..OMG, they are gorgeous. You are very clever..the same applies to your Mother's Day gifts, so beautiful, I bet the ladies were knocked out to receive those!
Gosh. A shoulder replacement sounds a tough thing to go through, I hope she's managing as well as can be expected. Hope you're ok too ;-). It's been a tough week for me looking at care homes for my dad, very emotional but it's got to be done.....
Hugs, LLJ 24 xx

craftimamma said...

Hi Lisa, I hope your Mum recovers well from her op. The sunshine has been lovely to see this past week I agree and it definitely lifts the spirits. Love the home decor pieces you made for your Mums and I can imagine they were delighted to receive them.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Lisa, thanks for the visit. Lovely to see your box developing.
I love the colours too. It's so nice to get out in the garden now that the weather is picking up. Have a great week, Angela x 42

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love those little drawers! I like how you've fancied them up. For my shelf in the living room I've started using cute little containers like this instead of plastic bins just so it looks nicer. As nice as your drawers are, I think I'd forsake them for time in the garden too! That's where I'd want to be playing now!!! Thanks for the visit earlier today. Judy #66

famfa said...

Lovely drawers, love the colours. Very jealous of your greenhouse. I had to leave mine in the UK when we moved to Canada and I do miss it. It looks so inviting.
What a lovely gift you made for the MUMS.
Thanks for visiting
Famfa 55

Nikki said...

Adorable set of drawers they look wonderful so far and I wish I had a green house that would be so much fun to be able to go out and start playing in the dirt :) hugs Nikki 1

Marit said...

I love what's on your desk, both of them!!! The mdf-statue (I guess it's named different but I cannot find the word, what's it called in English?) for your mum is wonderful! I'm lucky too to have both my parents around and living nearby. I hope your mum's shoulder recuperates real fast. Thanks for your visit earlier, happy woyww and a hug from Holland, Marit #45

sandra de said...

Your drawers are gorgeous and the colours you have chosen are perfect. Sometimes taking time to do a project can really be helpful. Love what you have made for your mum and I am sure she will be thrilled. We are certainly enjoying the cooler evenings, sunny Sydney can be a little too sunny at times. Enjoy the precious time with your mum. Have a lovely week.
Sandra de @50

Hettie said...

Hia there. Lovely drawers! Now that is something I don't write very often!! They are gorgeous and I approve of the colour.
Beautiful Mum's Day pressie too.
Hugs
xx
26 days!!