Tuesday 9 December 2014

Another Sneaky Peek

Morning lovely Crafters. I hope I find you well this Tuesday.

As promised, here's another Sneaky Peek from Sheena's One Day Wonder on Thursday.

This one again combines the masks and stamps and of course the gorgeous Aquatints, just love playing with those. The colours are fantastic. I only have the Bright and Beautiful set and Essentials but they are so versatile you can do so much with them.



I just adore those spooky eyes!!! As always Sheena gives you lots of elements on the stamps that can be used in so many ways.

Thanks for having a peek and Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

sandra de said...

Hello Lisa, lovely to see what you are creating. Makes me think of all the stencils I have sitting in my drawer :( and not using them at all. But I think you have inspired me. Now I am interested in the "Aquatints" and will have to check them out on google. So much to do and so little time. Just in case I don't get to do another post before Xmas sending you and your family lots of Xmas wishes.
Sandra de

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That's fun! Love the blue greens, gorgeous colours, my favourites.
How are you all doing? Hope everything's going well. I've been busy with band and my dad, am quite looking forward to a few days peace and quiet at Christmas, lol!
Hugs, LLJ 21 xx

Sally H said...

ooohhh, Fabulous colours, Lisa! I am so sorry I missed all your posts on the way up to Christmas! Not only was I a bad blogger, but I had a bit of a problem with Blogger (not showing anything on my blog roll) as well as some issues with commenting too. So pleased to have the holiday to catch up. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that 2015 brings you everything you wish for x