Saturday 7 June 2014

My Birds Samples For Sheena

Morning folks from a very wet, gloomy Yorkshire. What a day after glorious sunshine yesterday. You really have to make the most of the nice days when you get them at the minute don't you?

I'm just popping by this morning to share the rest of my samples for Sheena's shows yesterday. I hope you managed to catch one of them. I had meant to share them with you earlier in the week but I was struck down with a horrible virus and had hay fever on top so have felt pretty rotten all week.

This first one is all distress inks.


A wall hanging on cardboard done with Luminarte silks. The birds are on acetate and coloured with Alcohol markers.


And these shrink plastic earrings that my Mum helped me with, I am a complete novice when it comes to jewellery but I think I need to learn



went into this wooden box which was again painted and stamped with Luminarte Silks.


I hope you like them.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend whatever you are up to.

Happy Crafting.

5 comments:

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Fantastic projects Lisa, all so beautiful.. I adore the kingfisher and those earrings are fab, Px

ElizabethR said...

All gorgeous makes but I love the first cards with the birds on, they are gorgeous. Yes Yorkshire was very wet yesterday!! Elizabeth xxx

Hettie said...

Gorgeous projects Lisa. Sorry to hear you have been poorly.
Hugs
xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving the projects Lisa. I do hope you are feeling better by now.
Happy crafting, Angela x

Sally H said...

Gorgeous birds, Lisa! Sorry I missed these.