Friday 9 May 2014

A Little Bit Of Embossing

Afternoon lovely Crafters

I'm just popping by to let you know that our Sheena is on C&C next Monday at 9am and 3pm with the Indian Embossing Folders from her recent 4DD. She is promising new techniques!

Here is one of the samples I made for the show.

 
This is one of the papers from the CD that has been embossed with the Ornate screen folder that has had versamark applied to it first. I tried the glycerine but didn't put enough on so went back to versamark. I then heat embossed with silver embossing powder and went over any areas that had missed with glycerine and a paintbrush and embossed again. I like the way that you can pick out certain areas with this method.

The rest of the team have created some gorgeous projects as usual and you can find links to their blogs here. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend. It sounds like it's going to be perfect crafting weather!

3 comments:

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Very pretty, I've not tried glycerine yet... I do love these folders.. Px

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Lisa - the glycerine technique sounds interesting, and the results certainly look amazing! Love the sentiment too!
Sylvia xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Lisa - the glycerine technique sounds interesting, and the results certainly look amazing! Love the sentiment too!
Sylvia xx