Tuesday 25 February 2014

A cuppa anyone??

Afternoon lovely Bloggers. I hope your week is going along smoothly.

I'm just popping by with another peek from Sheena's new stamps. This time it's cake and a cuppa!! Well I've got the cuppa but forgot the cake!!


I went pretty with this card, something that doesn't come naturally. The images are coloured with promarkers and I made the flowers from uncompressed paper. It's a waste product that my DH brings home from work and I love making flowers with it. It's soft and feels like felt but takes ink and cuts like paper, fab stuff.

Can you believe it's after 5pm and still light. I like these signs of spring!!

Thanks for popping by and happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

Fiona C said...

Think you nailed pretty;-) Great card xx

Hettie said...

Gorgeous card Lisa. I got plenty of herbal teabags but no cake I am afraid. Far too fattening!
Hugs
xx

Beryl said...

It's gorgeous Lisa. So different for you and so lovely.
Beryl xx