Thursday 12 December 2013

This Little Fishy.....

Afternoon crafty friends. You must forgive me for being such a rubbish blogger at the minute, some days I don't even get time to turn the 'puter on. Somebody popped into work yesterday and said "This time in two weeks time you'll be sitting down to your Xmas dinner" I nearly fell off my chair, who pinched all those weeks??

Anyway, I've just popped by to share a couple more of my fishy samples for Sheena's C&C shows tomorrow at 10am and 4pm.



Here's another H20 background. The seahorses are painted in silks and I've thrown in some embossing for good measure.


For this one I made a tag out of some corrugated cardboard which has been painted with white acrylic, some silks and then had some silver embossing powder applied to the corrugated bits. I added some torn book pages to the background and then stamped and cut out the seaweed, fish and shells which have been painted with the silks.

I hope your week is going well so far.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Lisa, I'm a rubbish blogger as well at the moment! Where is the time going?

I just love your fishy cards, they are such fun.

It's raining here at the moment but to be honest I could do with getting out in the garden to tidy up. Did manage to plant the broad bean seed though!!!
Jill x

Hettie said...

These are gorgeous Lisa.
If you find out who pinched the time, please let me know and I will get the buggar - unless you catch the thief first!
Hugs
xx

Claire Phillips said...

Super cards Lisa...I do sooooooo love a seahorse they are just amazing! It's been hectic round here as you can imagine, I don't think I've ever seen my kids as excited as this year. Will be glad to get some normality back. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and here's to a great 2014! Cheers Claire x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Beautiful water scenes Lisa - I love Seahorses - there is something magical about them.
The Silk colouring is fabulous - the blue and yellow on the fish and shells really makes them "pop".
Can't believe we are now into another New Year - as you say, time passes so quickly. I hope 2014 is a good one for you and your loved ones.
See you soon - hugs, Sylvia xx